Andrew J Dinwoodie
Office phone number:
281-497-0093 Ext. 308
Direct phone number: 346-355-5078
Andrew J. Dinwoodie represents clients in probate, guardianship, trust and fiduciary litigation. Andrew's experiences have taught him to maximize efficiency without sacrificing attention to detail. Through Andrew's representation of grieving families, he has learned the most important part of practicing law: empathy. Andrew is passionate about navigating his clients through the complexities existing in the Texas probate system and advocating for their interests during their greatest time of need.
During his time at Texas A&M University, Andrew was involved in Young Life, a non-denominational Christian organization that mentors high school students. Andrew also studied abroad in Germany and was involved in the Texas A&M Pre-Law society. Outside of school, Andrew also worked as a waiter and as a substitute teacher. Andrew's experiences at Texas A&M taught him the importance of preparation and seizing the moment whenever it arises. When clients work with Andrew, they recognize his aptitude and his ability to adapt to everchanging circumstances.
While at Vermont Law School, Andrew was an active member of the Federalist Society, Christian Law Fellowship and S.C.O.R.E., an after-school buddies program at the local elementary school. Andrew also served as a student editor for the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law and served as a Notes Editor from 2018-2020.
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Major: History
- Houston Young Lawyer Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- Texas Young Lawyer Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- Houston Bar Association, Probate, Trusts & Estates, Member, 2021 to Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Guardian and Attorney Ad Litem Certification, Texas, 2021
Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney
- Texas, 2020
- Young Life, Texas A&M Volunteer Young Life Leader, College Station, TX, 2013 to 2016